|Photo 1: by Mike Prendergast|
Would you like to learn new skills in TAPESTRY WEAVING, FELTING, EMBROIDERY, CROCHETING or HANDSEWING 3D FORMS OUT OF FABRIC? JOIN ME FOR FIBRE ARTS & CRAFTS CLASSES – at Rathmines College –Dublin, Malahide Community School or Séamus Ennis Arts Centre in Naul, Co. Dublin.
Over 10 weeks you will have an opportunity to learn how to make a variety of projects using needle-felting, tapestry weaving, embroidery, crocheting and so called ‘fabric manipulation techniques’. It is a very relaxed class: you can learn in your own pace and try a bit of each craft or focus on your favourite ones – your choice! Whether you are a novice or if you already have some experience in fibre arts, you are welcomed.
I am an embroiderer and award winning weaver. In my creation I combine various fibre crafts techniques. I have wide knowledge in many disciplines of textile art which I share generously with my students.
To see my students comments go to: http://tangledinfibres.blogspot.ie/p/students-reviews.html
|Photo 2: by Mike Prendergast|
HERE YOU HAVE SOME IMPORTANT DETAILS ABOUT MY CLASSES AND THE ENROLMENT:
• RATHMINES COLLEGE - Fibre Arts & Crafts (Embroidery, Weaving, Felting, Fabric Manipulating, Crocheting)- 6.00-8.00pm on Mondays, 10 weeks starting 26st of September.
at the college, Monday the 12th, Tuesday the 13th, Monday the 19th, Tuesday the 20th (I will be there on the 12th, 13th and 20th), enrolment times: 6.00 – 8.00pm. Class commence – 26th of September.
Brochure and further information:
• MALAHIDE COMMUNITY SCHOOL – Fibre Arts & Crafts (Felting, Crocheting, Embroidery, Weaving, Fabric Manipulating) – 7.30-9.30pm on Thursdays, 10 weeks starting 29th of September.
you can sign up online here:
at the School: on Monday the 19th of September between 8.00 – 9.00pm; I will be there then to help you and answer your questions.
• SÉAMUS ENNIS ARTS CENTRE, NAUL - Fibre Arts & Crafts (Weaving, Felting, Embroidery, Fabric Manipulating, Crocheting) – 11am – 1pm on Thursdays, 10 weeks starting 6th of October.
IMPORTANT!!! There will be a free presentation of Fibre Arts & Crafts on 29th of September, starting 11am: you can meet me at the Centre and try some weaving, embroidery, needle felting and crochet, see my art pieces, have a chat. If you like it, you can sign up for a full 10 week course then.
- a link to online enrolmet:
- you can sign up by calling (0)1 802 0898.
-you can contact me directly via email: email@example.com
More information and my class description:
PLACES ARE EXTREMELY LIMITED – IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, PLEASE BOOK IN ADVANCE.